Casa la Maddalena, a chic modern summer residence, is perfect to realize your family's summer dreams. Four comfortable guest rooms sleeping 8, the superbly equipped kitchen and the cozy living room offer plenty of space for the whole family to relax or enjoy a delicious meal, prepared with flavourful local produce.
The house was designed in early 2000 by Sardinian architect Pietro Giordo (whose stunning work demonstrates great passion for successful integration of beautiful architecture with environmental preservation) and built by builder/developer Pasquale Ribichesu, whose trademark is on-time, high quality execution.
- Typical Sardinian country home with an infinity-edge swimming pool
- Spectacular views to Maddalena archipelago and Machia countryside
- Located 25km and 12 km, respectively from Olbia airport and Porto Cervo
- Large living/dining room, open kitchen, 4 bedrooms (8 beds) and 4 bathrooms/WC
- Approx. 185 m2 (2000 sq feet) including 25m2 (269 sq feet) downstair studio
- complementary high-speed Wifi
- Extended outside living spaces on large terrace, patios and pergola
- 1 ha property with beautiful selection of mediterranean flowers, trees and rock garden